Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – 40

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – By Roald Dahl – This book is about a young boy Charlie. Willie Wonka decides he is going to have a contest and allow 5 lucky winners to enter his factory. The winners are all bratty children except Charlie. The children get to bring one visitor with them to the factory. Charlie choose to bring his Grandpa Joe. All ten lucky guest are taken on a tour of the factory where most of the children get into trouble. Charlie wins the grand prize of owning the factory at the end.

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – 40”

1. Blakely cook says:

I like it so far. I really want to know what happens at the end!!!!!

2. stephanie says:

I have seen the movie, but I have never read the book. It is good so far. I hope the book is better than the movie was. The books that the others are reading sounds like everyone is enjoying them also. I would like to read James and the Giant Peach book. I have learned to enjoy books so much better this year………………I LOVE TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. AUTUMN LOWE says:

I’ve seen the movie, so I want to read the book because the movie and book are usually different.

4. admin says:

Thanks so much for that comment. I am doing my job if I have helped you to learn to like to read more.

5. Jessi Ball says:

I want to read the James and the Giant Peach book. I’ve seen the movie, but I have not read the book. I also want to read the Matilda book. I’ve also seen the movie, but I have not read the book. The Charlie book was very good. It was not the same as the movie. The weird thing is all the books that we have read by Roald Dahl I have seen all the movies but Mr.Fox I don’t know if they have the movie for it. But I guess that’s it ok bye.

6. kendra hall says:

The book was good. The movie was better than the book I think.

7. Kendra hal says:

I like the book read it in my school library! I like bothe the book and movie. This was my second timenreading this book.the first i really did nt read tht much.i heard u were having a baby.CONGRATS!!!!!!!!hope u r doing great.u can email me sometime at kendrahall10@yahol.com (no caps) hows teaching a differnt grade?i bet fith grade is better. I have been reading alot.with us haveing to read 5 books each 9 weks i v to do alot of reading. I read alot faster than i did last year. Hope u and ur family is doing good. R u having a girl or boy. Hope it is a girl. I just gt anew baby sister tht is a girl her name is ella hope hall. Nice talkin to u.