Abraham Lincoln – 1

Abraham Lincoln In Their Own Words by George Sullivan
Let me know what you thought of our first chapter book we read in our classroom this 09-10 school year.

Tags: ,

17 Responses to “Abraham Lincoln – 1”

1. Maggie Mitchell says:

This book was o.k. I liked Turn Homeward Hannalee better.

2. Kendra Hall says:

The book Abe gave me a lot of info I did not know about. It helped me in social studies. The book was kind of easy. Some chapters were kind of challenging.

3. I had to read it at Pepprell. I loved it so so much.

4. ethan black says:

I think that this book looks like it is good. I want to read that book. It look interesting.If you can let me read that book, so I can learn about more of Abraham Lincoln. It will be fun.

5. Mrs Brown I loved this book. When we read the book I didn’t know any thing about it and now I do.

6. James West says:

This is a very interesting book about his life, and I really do not remember anything about it.

7. Tyler Hobbs says:

I really think this book is good because we were learning about Abraham Lincoln in Mr.Ware’s class. It also told how he grew up and what he did in his childhood. That’s what I like about the book.

8. Brianna Smith says:

I didn’t really like this book. It was boring. If I had to of chose I wouldn’t have read it. I think it would be a good book for someone who liked history better than I do.

9. tanner white says:

I did not like this book as much as Shades of Gray, but it did have some good facts.

10. Makenzie Tucker says:

I did not know a lot about Abraham Lincoln. Since the class read the story I
    know more about him.The book was ok.

11. I did not like this book because it was boring.

12. I didn’t really enjoy this book because its about history. I like more fantasy books because they are a little more fun. Turn Homeward Hannalee was a better book to me even though the Abraham Lincoln book had some interesting facts.

13. makayla quarles says:

I agree with Draven on this book.

14. I love social studies. It made me feel like I was in the scene with Abraham Lincoln.

15. Alyssa Walin says:

This book was fine, but I wasn’t really into it though.

16. Zoe tidmore says:

This book was alright especially the Emancipation Proclamation and Gettysburg Address.

17. Hey I liked this book but I know that we read this book so long ago, but I was bored so I wrote a comment. Here it is. I really didn’t like this because I am not interested in history. BYEBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!